Tuesday, March 24, 2009

old friends, decisions, & life

So, I'm here in Florida visiting mah old buddy Deanna.
Well, she's not exactly an old buddy, that I never talk to or something. But she has been my best friend since I was seven, and tragically ended up moving to Florida about six years ago.
Fortunately enough, we still keep in contact over myspace and such.

And, man, do I love her.
It's funny, because every time we hang out, it's not like some kind of reunion. We just chill like it happens every day.

And I owe it to mah pops!
Thanks for sending me down here, duuuuuude.

But, whilst spending my time down here, I've decided that I'm the happiest I've been in a while, and that this last year was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

I mean, despite all the drama and angst, it put me in a place I'm really enjoying.
I've found all my real friends that I would give anything for, got the right help, became closer with my family, and not to mention been introduced to amazing music, movies, and whatnot.

I've found my philosophy in life as well.
All I can ever want is tolerance, and to live my life to the fullest.
I'm going to put myself out there, pursue my dreams, live through amazing experiences, and try to leave the best name I can for myself.

Isn't that what life should be about?











P.S.- I'm homesick. :[

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Home misses you too :)

Zebraman said...

Good grief, I miss you too! And I love you with all my heart.

-Dad