Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post. Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, I kind of only like 4 (almost 5) years old. So prolly picking my nose and eating it or watching power rangers.


2. What are five things on my list to do today?
Well, may day is pretty much over as of now.
so...
1)stay up late
2)watch tv
3)mess aroung on the computer
4)prolly edit some pics or something
5)sleep


3. Snacks I enjoy?
The tears of poor Ethiopian childran and the souls of orphaned children.


4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
I'd open a savings account, lyk duh.
Then I'd buy a car.
Then I'd buy a house with a garage to put my car in.
Then I'd buy your children.


5. Three of my bad habits?
Being negative.
Being moody.
Being a.d.d.


6. Five places I have lived?
Huntsville, AL.
Hermitage, TN.
Old Hickory, TN.
Mt. Juliet, TN.
and....ONE SHORT! DANGIT!


7. Five jobs I’ve had?
none?


8. How did you name your blog?
That's what I called myself for the longest time. Lyk duh.


Now for the tagging:
1)DAD!
2)Rach!
...um...I'm not supposed to read anybody elses' blog.
Ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok u can read my blog, now that ur my official cousin for blogging already.

TheBoss (Erica)

Emily Kline said...

Erica- Ha. What I had meant by that was, I'm not supposed to read my mom's friends blogs. X]
pfft.
As if anything they can say will be something I haven't heard at SCHOOL already.

XD

Samantha Alice said...

Oh, Sweet Mary, take that back. Let us bask in the glow of our denial, wouldja?!?