Monday, May 05, 2008

Eck. This is long. Deal with it.

So I've actually had a few things going on lately, though I don't really know how to put them in order.
Maybe I'll just number them. That should help a little, I suppose.
But it probably won't be all that chronilogical. Oh, well.

1) I recently went through a little spot of trouble with my boyfriend. (And, yes, it is almost 4 months. Thanks for asking.)
Well, you guys know about his crazy-ace mom, right? I thought she was over me, but apparently not. That dirty fish.

So I'm at one of my bff, Courtney's, birthday party that Timmy's supposed to come to. And he was even going to come hang out at proviDANCE (local outdoor mall hangout place. It's just providance, but we emphasize the DANCE part.) afterwards. Well, Mrs. Ice Queen decides all of a sudden that she doesn't want Timmy to be around me and he's all frustrated and whatnot. (Keep in mind, that we were speaking over text, here.) And so he's like, "I just can't take it anymore. I don't want to deal with it." So I say, "So, what, you're breaking up with me?" And he's all, "Well, I dunno. I don't want to, but I just can't take it." And that goes on for a while until he like "officially" breaks up with me. Over text.

So then I was just like, "Whatever. I'm going to enjoy this party while I can." (And cry later.)

Then, a couple of hours later, while I'm still at the party- he texts me again. And he's like, "Oh my god. I made a terrible mistake." And I just reply, no joke, "No sh**, sherlock." And that's all I said. I was PO'd. Very.

Well, I called him that night so we could figure things out because he didn't want to break up with me and we both still liked each other and whatnot. (It was pretty much his mom's fault, is what I'm getting at.) And he's basically sobbing on the other end of the phone. It was terrible. (Yet, strangely flattering in a way. I've never had anyone cry over me before, especially a boy. Ya know?) And he had asked me to take him back, but I just didn't think I could, or had the strength to in the first place.

So the next day we were both a little more stable and pulled-together.(Being as both of us were sobbing and on the end of our hairs the day before.) And we spent the day pretty much discussing about how we both still really liked (still do, obviously) each other and how we'd decided that we'd get back together later and so on. Like, in my one poem, "Give Up Your Compromises", the quotes were taken straight from one of our conversations. Well, except for the first one. I made that up.

But anyways...
Like we had decided to go out when 1)he learned to treat me a little better (because he was already like being rude and ignoring me and never EVER calling or doing anything first. Not that I have a problem with calling or texting or asking to go somewhere first, but you want a guy to show interest every once and a while, ya know?) and 2)I had healed. Because he had hurt me so bad all in one day, on top of him already beginning to hurt me.

But then that night I just couldn't take it anymore and I took him back. Yes, I know, it was a bit soon, but whatever. I don't care. I realized that it is the absolute worst feeling in the world to have the person you care about the most saying they love you and saying they're stupid and saying they've made the biggest mistake of their life adn sobbing on the other end of the phone because you don't want them.

Not that I didn't want him. I just...couldn't, I guess.

But once I did, I realized how much I really do love the kid.
And I was happy.




2) I've realized that I'm becoming quite the little artisan. I've always sung, and I'm moving up on the choir heirarchy scale at my school. I've been working on my poetry a lot, like I used to write a lot and now I've begun again. I've once again picked up my old mandolin and begun writing songs- tablature and lyrics. I've been constantly taking pictures and editing them and whatnot. I've been drawing and experimenting with paints and other such art tools as well.


3) My grades aren't quite so bad, either. I have all core classes, too. So gimme a break, people. My school is on block schedule, which means that we only have four classes a day. I don't have any exploritories at all this semester. I don't have one class that really gives me a break. (Unless you count my english class, which is basically a joke.) I have english first, then phys. science, then world geo., then algebra 1b.
UGH.

My english teacher is probably one of my favorite teachers ever, though she is one of the worst teachers I've ever had. I tell her I lover her every day. X]
She's pretty cool.
You should see my progress report, it's hilarious. She gave the whole class the same grade on everything, except one test at the very bottom, which pretty much made our grade.
I have a 93.2 in there. That's an A.

My physical science teacher is pretty ok. He's not my fav. teacher, but he's alright. It is probably my favorite class, however.
OHMIGOD. My teacher, he's a coach if that tells you anything, says "k" WAY too much. Holy catballs it's so annoying. He says, "k" to everything. And then, when he picks something from the periodic table as an example, he always picks Potassium. ...Which the abbreviation just so happens to be "k".
I have a 78.6 in there. That's a C.

My World Geography teacher is a giant moron. He is possibly one of the biggest jackaces I have ever met in my entire life and I don't even want to talk about him.
I have a 91 in his class. That's a high B.

My Algebra 1B teacher is a cynical old woman. She's crazy. And evil. But she's funny...when she's not mad. But that's rare, because we have her at the end of the day and she's already at her wit's end by then. I actually have a couple friend/aquaintances in there now. YAYYYY! ...I guess. They aren't really my friends, so much as my bf's friends. But whatever. They still talk to me.
I have a 76.something in that class. That's a C.
But, hey, I look at it like this- when you average that with my grade from last nine weeks for the whole semester...that's like an 80!
AND I'm taking the Gateway tomorrow, which is 15% of my grade, so if I do good on that, it will bring my grade up. ANNND I have the end-of-course, which also 15% of my grade. So I have to good on that.


That's all I got for now.
Later, doods.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm 34 years old and I have never had a guy sob over me. I must admit I'm a lil jealous :)

KellyKline said...

1. Timmy's mom's got issues.

2. I love how creative you've always been, even when it was painting peanut butter all over the couch as a two year old. Now, wait, that came out wrong - I didn't LOVE that, but you've just always been creative.

3. I'm glad your grades are getting better ... I'd like to see all A's and B's. Especially next year 'cuz colleges look at that kinda stuff, y'know.

4. You're awesome.

Zebraman said...

Love is a wonderful thing. I'm glad you gave it time to work itself out and were willing to backtrack. Sometimes hasty decisions can ruin something really great, and an unwillingness to work through a problem can make all the difference.