Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well,

I think it's about time i put up a real post.

Here's what I've been up to-

1)I'm in or school's fall production, play/musical thing, as the narrarator for A Christmas Story.

2)I've been writing TONS of poetry. I have this one notebook I've been filling up with all sorts o' crap. I hace about 24 poems right now I think. I could stand for some of them to go. I mean, at some points you can tell when I've really got some good ispiration, and others you can see where I've basically forced rhyming words out of myself.
But, anyways, it's still pretty noice.
I'm actually looking to getting published.
Who agrees that it might be a good idea to include some of my older stuff?
Eh?

3)I have an awesome councelor.
Her name is Sandy.
I did feel a bit nuts going to school yesterday with a sticker featuring two stick-figure kids holding hands and big letters at the top saying, "I LIKE BEING ME!" on my chest.
But mostly because everyone thought Sandy just slapped it on me, in a "there-ya-go! all better, eh?" fashion.
Buuuut, truth-be-told, I picked it out. I actually liked it a bit.
Though I can admit it was silly, I still liked it.
I did, however, pick out another that I thought was pretty funny. It was some girl stick figure with words around her that said, "KIDS ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE!"
I'd thought that was pretty hilarious, but most kids got a kick out of the former.
Maybe I am crazy?

4)Today I pranced around school showing off my shrink stickers, now on my backpack, alongside an "Obama '08" sticker.
Surprisingly, I didn't get as much of a reaction as I'd hoped.
LOL, I'm just loving all this crap about Obama coming from morons who know nothing, though.
I've never had much opinion on elections EVER, but in this case I don't even have to pay attention to use my common sense and realize Obama is better.

Oh well, as I've said before, "As if my opinion matters."

No comments: