Sunday, May 25, 2008

K, so

I broke up with what's-his-name.
And I dun wanna explain it.

AND I have a new bf.

He's nice, and whoever said that you should wait after a relationship to get back in the fast lane is crazy. At least when used in reference to teenagers.

We've only been going out for like 2 days, but already I'm much happier.
Like, I hung out with him all day yesterday, and it was probably one of the best days EVARSS.
Mkayy?

Oh, yeah.
And we look like siblings.

See?
And he's only like a couple inches taller than me. X]
But it's ok, we're cute.


That's all, folks.

2 comments:

Zebraman said...

He has big eyebrows. He is short.

But as long as he is good to you, I'm cool with him.

Emily Kline said...

dad- HAHAHAHAHA
yeah, yeah. but *i* think he's cute and that's all that matters, right? right?